Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday update

Well hi!  How was everyone's week?  Mine was busy, I didn't get a lot of stitching done during the week, but I had my Sunday stitching day that I had planned last weekend and didn't get!  So I was a relaxed pile of stitching goo yesterday :)  I got a good amount done on our Sunday SAL.  I can't tell you how much I love stitching this project.  It's like every little motif is a mini happy dance.  It is so hard not to pick it up again tonight.  Tonight is my guilty pleasure TV/stitching night.  I settle in to watch a mindless episode of The Bachelor and I am going to stitch.  I'm working on an ornament (ha, big surprise) which I would like to finish this week.
Has anyone noticed those "I am not a robot" verification's on the comments?  I hate them!  1 out of 5 times I always get that squiggly one wrong.  Well....I discovered that you don't even need to bother!  If you just skip it altogether and click on post comment, you're done!  You don't have to prove your a robot at all.  Not sure why they put it there, but OK.  So now I don't bother and I happily comment on all the blogs that I visit :)

We are having an extraordinary January.  We are breaking high temp records all over the place.  It's so great, but I can't help but think we are going to pay for this warm spell in February with some brutally cold temperatures.  I guess we'll see, until then I am not complaining.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

It's looking fabulous x I had a pesky frog visit me yesterday but thankfully he didn't do too much damage. I'm loving this piece too.

Anonymous said...

The colors in your project are so "me" ....love them.

You are unseasonably warm. We are heading down to some very unFlorida-like temps. Brrrrrrrrrrrr. But, at least we are not getting feet of snow.

Happy stitching tonight. I'm undecided . . . stitch OR knit?
Or maybe read. LOL

Pull the other thread said...

Great stitching, well done. Glad to hear you got to settle down to a nice day of stitching.

Linda said...

Beautiful progress Barbi.

Linda

katica said...

looks awesome!! you made great progress!

Brigitte said...

Very beautiful progress on this lovely piece. These colours used in it are wonderful, I just love them.

Carol said...

I would have a hard time putting that piece down, too, Barbi--it is SO pretty!! So... The Bachelor--thoughts???

Julie said...

No wonder you both wanted to stitch this piece,very pretty.
Congrats on finishing Humboldt Coast i love it.

Anonymous said...

What lovely colors in this design!

As for the robot thing, I've been confused as sometimes it's satisfied if I just click the box and at other times it requires me to fill in a text. Sometimes it accepts my Wordpress signature, but other times it balks and I have to sign off with my Google signature. Rather a PITA, IMHO. ;)

Angela said...

What a beautiful project, love the colors!

Barb said...

I love the WIP in your picture. I have the same worries about Feb. I even noticed some green on the roses-way too early!!!

Denise SA said...

Lovely colours so beautiful